Choose your State to start your FREE Bond Quote!
Why do I need a surety bond for my business?
• You may need a surety bond to guarantee payment for state sales taxes or utility bills as required by a state, city or municipality.
• Or as a contractor, you may need to post a license or permit bond to guarantee your work for licensing requirements with a particular municipality.
• You may want a bond to protect your customer in case of employee dishonesty.
• Notary public's are required to post bonds in most states.
Types of Surety Bonds
• License & Permit Bonds
• Public Official Bonds
• Probate & Other Court Bonds
• Miscellaneous Surety Bonds
• Contract Performance Bonds
The above descriptions are for general informational purposes only. Your bond may differ from these descriptions. Seek the advise of a trusted insurance professional when evaluating your particular bonding needs.